Merry Christmas One And All

M.H.A.Q.S.

J

Jet Set Willy

Yes!

One day I'm going to sign up to a forum from whatever country you're fucking from and talk about earlobe piercings and clitoral mutiliation in a broken form of your mother tongue. Let's see how you like it.

M.H.A.Q.S.

No!

People like you are not allowed here, even if they have there mothers with them, for trade.

And that's enough. Keep yourself away from someone's family, especially parents. You wanna fight, fight like Waz.

J

Jet Set Willy

People like you are not allowed here, even if they have there mothers with them, for trade.

This is exactly why I tolerate racism. Filthy, nasty fucking place.

M.H.A.Q.S.

Nobody is talking about racism here. I hate racism myself.

But there is a difference in being from a race and being Waz.

J

Jet Set Willy

May the long time sun shine upon you, all love surround you. And the pure light within you guide
your way on.

<center>May the long time sun shine upon you, all love surround you. And the pure light within you guide your way on.</center>

May the long time sun shine upon you, all love surround you. And the pure light within you guide your way on.

<center>May the long time sun shine upon you, all love surround you. And the pure light within you guide your way on.
</center>

MONKEY_NUTS

Originally posted by WazWaz@Dec 31 2003, 07:42 AM
May the long time sun shine upon you, all love surround you. And the pure light within you guide
your way on.

<center>May the long time sun shine upon you, all love surround you. And the pure light within you guide your way on.</center>

May the long time sun shine upon you, all love surround you. And the pure light within you guide your way on.

<center>May the long time sun shine upon you, all love surround you. And the pure light within you guide your way on.
</center>
FUCKITY FUCK FUCK OR BOLLOCKY SHIT WANK TO THAT.

MONKEY_NUTS

Originally posted by MONKEY_NUTS+Dec 31 2003, 08:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MONKEY_NUTS @ Dec 31 2003, 08:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-WazWaz@Dec 31 2003, 07:42 AM
your way on.

</center>
FUCKITY FUCK FUCK OR BOLLOCKY SHIT WANK TO THAT. [/b][/quote]
MEH, MUST SPREAD THE WORD OF TEH LOVE.