Nebula and Kwakas, dont want to "see" my games

Status
Not open for further replies.

computerB

Hagbard, im a busy man, i dont have time to check all the features of this site :D im too busy trying to download stuff, and get the best out of my internet connection while i still have a few bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

montpics

computerB, as I told you through PM, don't try to ask for that kind of thing. :cool:

computerB

F*****ing HELLLLLLLLLL

i had a feeling, that you guys would find a problem, with yet another one of my posts, damn its so irritating :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:

i want to write a lot of swear words right now but i know you will edit that too. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

N.B - I can understand what you mean, you dont want fools like me spoiling this forum with dumb sh*t. i know, so ill try not to post too much,
seriously though forums are a hell of a lot better and more informative when they have links which people will comment on, then provide better links and advice. proly doesnt make much sense as i cant be f'ed cos i feel to f'ing restrained here your like a bunch off b*tch a*s cops. forum nazis.

the_ghost

emu wizard
Im a member of two forums, what ever I cant post here I post on the other one (and yes it is another gaming forum) but the people here are cool unlike in the
other forum I go to (they dont apply too many rules so the people are loosed lipped)

computerB

true indeed
MONTTTTPICS when i go to send PM's it gives me the "page cannot be displayed message" and i cant reply. so im replying here!! VVVVVVVVVV
are you using an RSS feed program ? you probably are so you should see this message soon,

i dunno, i couldnt really "understand" that message.
i know im an idiot,
please delete all of my messages except the first 1. in that thread (I AM SERIOUS)

delete them all, except my initial questiion..... ok.

montpics

computerB said:
MONTTTTPICS when i go to send PM's it gives me the "page cannot be displayed message" and i cant reply. so im replying here!! VVVVVVVVVV
are you using an RSS feed program ? you probably are so you should see this message soon,
I don't know as I'm still a noob. AFAIK, my inbox full in all of a sudden..... :eek: :laugh:
i dunno, i couldnt really "understand" that message.
i know im an idiot,
I'd never consider you as an idiot as I threat all members here as normal people. Probably I'm too 'harshly' on you. ;)
please delete all of my messages except the first 1. in that thread (I AM SERIOUS)

delete them all, except my initial questiion..... ok.
Too late. But you can make it one as I will close this thread for your convenient.

Still have problems, feel free to PM me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.