<param name=showserverwindow value=true>
<param name=nicklock value=false>
<param name=playsounds value=true>
<param name=onlyshowchat value=false>
<param name=showcolorpanel value=false>
<param name=floatnewwindows value=true>
<param name=timestamp value=false>
<param name=listtime value=0>
<param name=guicolors1 value="youColor=000000;operColor=FF0000;voicecolor=006600;userscolor=000099">
<param name=guicolors2 value="inputcolor=FFFFFF;inputtextColor=000099;sessioncolor=FFFFFF;systemcolor=0000FF">
<param name=guicolors3 value="titleColor=FFFFFF;titletextColor=000099;sessiontextColor=000000">
<param name=guicolors4 value="joinColor=009900;partColor=009900;talkcolor=000099">
<param name=nick value="">
<center> This application requires Java suport.<br> This server also available via IRC at:<br> <a href="irc://irc.ircstorm.net:6667/">irc://irc.ircstorm.net:6667/</a></center></applet> </td></tr></table>

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
it pasted the last thing i copyed but i had to delete it cuz it was the name of a rom site.

hitmonlee

hey! a game i enjoy

"and it's so cold
it's like the cold if you were dead"

i was pasting song lyrics :)

PhatPlaya

O.G. (Original Gamer)
Lol, I played this on CityWok.

I've got an image on clipboard but thatll only paste in Paint. :p

PhatPlaya

O.G. (Original Gamer)
Upon once ago a mighty midget battled the war of explosions number XVII until on one mysterious night the dark knight know as the most greatest broadsworder in Hyrule took on a mission to..save the world from the evil Emperor Dubya and certain nuclear Apocolypse, but while link was busy cooking his soup someone came and stole his horse called Epona, so Link got mad and went into a rampage causing to over boil his soup. Link became so pissed he tried swimming with a filled bomb-bag and drowned. lukily, princess Zelda came for the resue before it was too late. Zelda and Link tried to think of a new quest they could go on. Zelda suggested to be rescued by mario next time, since they had no other ideas they decided to replace Zelda with Mario. The following day Kuppa was planning to cage Zelda cuz she's cute. Zelda was informed of this and made a decoy dummy. The decoy dummy was captured by Kuppa

hitmonlee

'ego sum sic smart everybody diligo mihi'

hey if anyone can translate that for me i'd be appreciative
but since its half latin/half english im having trouble understanding it