Emulating.

samus007

Hi,I'm new here and I've just started to get into emulating, now that I have a GP32.I want to ask a question,I know it sounds stupid but bear with me.When you download,say,a snes emulator do the games come with it or what do you have to do after that?Any help appreciated.

samus007

A gp32 is a gaming system that is a pretty cool piece of kit.It can play movies and mp3s and it can emulate nearly every console to just before the n-64 and playstation.

jv9

You have to dowload the games from sites. Use Google.
When you have the game, use zsnes or any other emulator and load the rom.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
i don't suggest you use google cuz many sites have fake roms or viruses.
you should use a p2p program.i suggest you use limewire if you don't have it heres a link.

samus007

Tanks a million everyine! :D Oh, and the GP32 also has:Latest European BLU version of the console!
Large hi-res backlit screen, 8Meg RAM
Mega Powerful 166/180MHZ CPU, perfect for emulators! (Exclusive to GBAX)
Uses standard Smart Media - totally open source console, supported by GCC & Codewarrior.
Plays MP3's, DivX movies, AVI, Wav, WMA, OGG etc.
Emulates NES, SNES, Sega Master System, Spectrum, Commodore 64, Atari ST/800/2600, GB/GBC, PCEngine, Genesis/Megadrive, SG1000, Various Arcade, MSX1/2, Neogeo pocket, Gamegear etc.
Can play many PC games Eg. Doom, Heretic, Monkey Island series, lucasarts games...
Has a Linux port which supports the erricson keyboard.
Comes with Linker kit + Software - connects right to your PC out the box!
Includes CD packed with emulators & games for the GP32.
Takes 2 AA batteries for 5+ hours play, also 3v socket.

montpics

Correct some general infos of GP32 or GamePark32. GP32 is a handheld, not console which was made from Korea. Not many games being dumped as ROMs. (But somehow they still trying to do so.....)

Anyway though, I still only have 4-5 games for that. :cool:

TheCreator

if you need roms, type in a file name to narrow our search to what u want, eg 'sonic.zip' etc, then you won't get all these rom sites that aren't but waste your time saying they are rom sites