why ff9 not working ANYMORE

mattnaruto

i was playing ff9 then when i finished disc2,the next day my brother didnt send disc3 yet so i had to wait.i felt like playing the mini games that i saved on another file.so when i open espxe 1.5.2 with the plugin petesDX6D3D.dll and it says"cdrom not found" when its an ISO...i even checked by pressing"run ISO" and it still doesnt work...

extra help:if you know how to do this... if i start disc3 later when i get it,will it continue since i finished disc2?

mhl12

ok you need to clear some stuff up here. Are you running on a cd or iso? Because it cant show that error with the no cd if its an iso.

And if you are running the iso, how do you know it wont run the game? Whats the error message?

mattnaruto

my god i meant...didnt i say i run the iso? and it says cdrom not found? thats what i said but you asked the question anyway.

hagbard

If you finished disc 2, you might start from disc 3 with no problem.

Anyway it's kinda weird, try to emulate the iso with daemon tools and see what happens, also change the CDr Plugin used by another one: ePSXe CDr plugin, peops, or sapu should work OK

Last edited:

montpics

I could doubt it's the registry faulty or all above are cannot solve your problem. Try to delete the ePSXe (registry for ePSXe) and Vision Thing (registry for plugins) and do it again.

Remember make a backup first before doing so.

If still fails, I hate to say that you need to switch to PSXeven instead. :cool: