Guess What I'm Getting Pierced

Edea

Pissed off? no...annoyed...yes. How about every time i get a piercing or a tattoo we start a new topic! Oh yea btw, I happen to be female, so let the hormones run! Gawd you dudes annoy me why am I even here. Oh yea, RO had an emergency shutdown.

donkeyknob

dont like it, fuck off. simple. if there was a problem then lefty would have locked the topic or posted something against my pictures. and im not going to put them straight into a post. they will be clickable links put into a spoiler tag, so if you dont want to look then dont. and many of you are just fucking immature

the_ghost

emu wizard
FLAME WAR!!!!
nah just kidding

but please Donkyknob send any picture links through PM only, there are little kids who read this forum. So whoever wants to see Donkyknob's wang send him a request through PM.

Its just a suggestion.
Its true, If the mods/admins had a problem with this thread it would have closed a long time ago.

also if you dont to see it stay away from this thread, simple.
I for one will be taking my own advice, this is the last post/visit I will be making to this thread.

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Edea

ok sorry I was in a bad mood yesterday and everything was bugging me. You guys know that's not like me, well some of you anyways.

askur

my god this is the sickest thing ever man hopefully it dosent get stuck on her tonsills during a bj trust me ive seen that happen too at my neighbors house that happened and man that was embarassing for them lmao

hanzmoleman007

askur said:
my god this is the sickest thing ever man hopefully it dosent get stuck on her tonsills during a bj trust me ive seen that happen too at my neighbors house that happened and man that was embarassing for them lmao
That's not true. It was in a scene from the movie"sweetest thing".
BTW I DO have a prince albert and when done by a pro, there are no problems.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
oh yeah i knew that story sounded familier i just couldn't remember from where.
damn that movie was funny.