What browser is best?

What Browser is best?

• Total voters

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
Neco said:
Looks clunky and has no screen real estate

i don't really care how it looks i just want good performance (this delivers great peformance)from my browser.

Jale

mhl12 said:
watch the language there please.

and @butters: "voy a tener suerte?" That means that "I'm going to have luck" not "I'm feeling lucky." lol :D
Yeah, kinda fucked up :p

mhl12

... I was just pointing out that many kids view this site as well.

...so... :fuckyou:

lol j/k :)

Zach

I'm quite comfortable with myself, if you aren't perhaps one of those filtering software suites would be good for you. Kids learn cursing from their parents, not the internet.

Anyway, there is nothing wrong with wanting performance, but there is nothing wrong with FF's performance, and it looks much better for it in the end

Last edited:

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
i know thier is nothing wrong FF and thats why i voted for it cuz i've used it at my friends house im just saying that i like slimbrowser cuz of the extra skins (they even got a star trek one lol) the tab feature and the performance i get from it and i don't think it looks that bad.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Firefox for me :)
@Butters: How is Netscape? I heard it's very good, but bigger and bit slower. I also heard it's better in opening some IE sites than FF. Is that true?

Jale

Netscape is like Internet Explorer and Firefox, all in one, and yes it's bigger and I don't know if it's better than Internet Explorer. The bad point is that it has too many bugs so stick with Firefox for a while.

Peefy

Opera is the BEST one, becuase it has the most functions, it's the fastest, and it uses the least memory.
The only negative thing about it is a 2 line text ad, that you don't notice anymore after a week. Somehow people seem to think that it's a huge image banner, but it's not. It's a 2 line google ad, and you get used to it VERY quickly since it's at the top of the screen, and you don't need any toolbars up there (wtihout from tabs and adress bar).

People seem to prefer FireFox because it's open source and because fo the extentions.
The "open source" thing doesn't affect most regualr users. (if you're a programmer, ro at all can take advantage of it, then it's awesome, but for most it's not.)
And most of the extentions exist as plugins to Opera, or is deafult in Opera.
Note: I'm not saying FireFox is bad. Firefox is kicking rad, and I love it. It is only short of a _couple_ of functions that Opera provides that I can't live without.