Your Desktop

J

Jet Set Willy

Well done you! You have proved that you can use man pages! What an amazing Unix guru you are! Please, don't hesitate to randomly show us what else you can do when NOBODY FUCKING ASKED AND IT ISN'T RELEVANT.

What's the man page of GCC got to do with anything? We've already established that I know what compiler flags are, because I asked the fucking question in the first place. You were just using it as an excuse to mention more Linux-type stuff you've heard about.

If you find my sentence confusing, it just proves that you can't read very well. I'm not arguing with somebody who can't follow a conversation!

Fuck off to a forum where people want to hear you pretend to know about stuff.

suckthismeat

lets see, you asked about cflags, I answered... then you say googled (which proves that I DO know what I am talking about) and give some lame ass insult.

yeah, say what you will, you asked about cflags you got your answer didnt like it. It was right, you know it was, and you still won't lay off. The point again is being missed by your dumb ass looking at the wrong thing.

My point to this whole thing is simple. Of those who posted there destop the ONLY unique bit about them is the Background. They even have the Plastic looking task bar. Where is the REAL customization at? And AGAIN you clouded the point with useless nonsense.

J

Jet Set Willy

Yeah, stuff, nice. Well done, you're excellent, etc. etc.

Is anybody going to post anymore desktops?

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Are those Winamp controls integrated into the toolbar?