Demonik (X360)

montpics

John Woo, Clive Barker Team for Next-Gen
Director John Woo's production company Tiger Hill Entertainment has joined with Clive Barker to create Demonik, a new franchise set to become a film and a game for next-generation consoles.
Speaking of Clive Barker, I like his work on Clive Barker's Undying. So horrifying creatures and characters design. Still wondering if PC version will be available in future. :rolleyes:

montpics

That question should be asked to yourself. You may buy both consoles to try that game if you want as other video gamers did. :cool:

PhatPlaya

O.G. (Original Gamer)
montpics said:
That question should be asked to yourself. You may buy both consoles to try that game if you want as other video gamers did. :cool:

Yeah I'll prolly be getting both consoles cuz I want the next GTA on PS3 earlier than the X360 is gonna get it. :D

What I am playing

Currently Playing some T.H.U.G 2 Remix for PSP. and What ever else I cross-Path with.

Oh and as far as the CONSOLE WARS, PS3 will be #1 and sellout VERY FAST. Xbox 1.5 decent mechine but that Blu-ray drive and the Hardware of the Ps3 is surperior

Last edited:

PhatPlaya

O.G. (Original Gamer)
wsounitepirate895 said:
Currently Playing some T.H.U.G 2 Remix for PSP. and What ever else I cross-Path with.

Oh and as far as the CONSOLE WARS, PS3 will be #1 and sellout VERY FAST. Xbox 1.5 decent mechine but that Blu-ray drive and the Hardware of the Ps3 is surperior

My only worry about getting only an Xbox 360 is the long wait for the next-gen GTA.
But I remember seeing something about Take-Two changing that, so I'll just wait and see.

oops sorry :eek: