old school gamers please help me

ginetti

Hi all, hope you're having a good time re-living your games from the past!

I am trying to remember the name of this one particular game, fairly old.

It was a wrestling game, but one with a difference.

it was a medievil game where you could pick from mythological creatures, like Herculies, or even a dragon.

and one of your moves consisted of doing a power bomb launching you 100 feet into the air.

The arena itself didnt have ropes, but was more of an arena like you'd see in the colosseum, but with traps inside, like polls withs pikes, swinging spiked balls etc.

I'm trying to remember the name but have had no luck, please can someone help me out ?

Thanks.

Raven

Humm... I have one game...
Your game sound very familiar...
I am sure that I have that game but I don't know it's name please give me more time I am sure that I can discover the name of that game... :)

ginetti

thanks Raven :)

hagbard

Tecmo Knight?

ginetti

not tecmo night no,

that is a side scroller.

in this one, you had to battle in an arena, and was a 1 vs 1 battle.

if you won, you took on the next monster/mythological person or creature.

Thanks for the try tho, ps, i love tecmo night !

hagbard

Death Brade

ginetti

hagbard said:
Death Brade
hagbard you have no idea how much this means to me, thank you so SO much for the help, i'm forever in debt !

thanks again and again :) :D :) :D

gilesyboy

Random Call

uninitiated forum user need to know about use of DC emulator to play sf III doble impact, Have got first two screens and then nothing, do apologise for unispirational text but I am a might pissed

montpics

gilesyboy, please do understand that not everyone is fully available by the time you post and trying to help. Furthermore, please post a new thread on Sega section. (assuming what you posted is out of topic) :cool:

tigrepojke

Super Throws

So does anybody know how to pull off the super throws in this Death Brade game?

tigrepojke

tigrepojke

Death Brade/Mutant Fighter

(notice to moderators, this link is to details/screenshots of the game, not the romsets or anything else deemed *naughty*)

http://www.arcade-history.com/history_database.php?page=detail&id=609

It's a 1 on 1 wrestling game featuring werewolf, minotaur, hercules, beast thing etc,....monster wrestling.

I think it's name in Japan was Death Brade and in Europe it was known as Mutant Fighters or something like that, but thems the 2 names of the game.

You slap/scratch/breathe fire on each other, if you get close the grapple action comes in and it's a pound the buttons affair. Depending on the direction of the joystick and button pressed different moves can be pulled out but there isn't a vast amount of different throws.

But there is the super throw, once your meter fills up you can pull it out. The cpu drops 1 or 2 on me every round and I don't know how to repay the favour, so anyone out there knows the info drop it on this board please.

Cheers in advance

tigrepojke

tigrepojke

Up and K!

So simple yet so deceptive. Thanks again montpics, you have been in a helpful mood today, top notch.

tigrepojke