N64 games on the PSX

rustbucket

Whilst visiting my local black market i noticed a playstation game on a shelf that promised something like 25 Nintendo 64 games on one playstation CD (for chipped psx's obviously).

does anyone know what one has to do to a .v64 file for it to be playable on a psx, i should imagine it is not an easy job.

anyone know any ways to play other n64/any other console games on a playstation?

cheers
Nick

mhl12

local black market huh? :msn_devil

anyway, i dont think that you can play any n64 games on the PSX b/c it technically hasnt been released in the U.S.

Maybe you are talking about the PSone? In that case i dont think you can play n64 games on it either b/c it doesnt have the capability since its a weaker system than the n64.

hagbard

This is obviusly not possible: PSX it's a 32-bit, 33Mhz Risc CPU system, and N64 64-bit, 93Mhz Risc CPU. :rolleyes:

Btw, can you please avoid double post like this and that? Thanks

Jale

hagbard said:
This is obviusly not possible: PSX it's a 32-bit, 33Mhz Risc CPU system, and N64 64-bit, 93Mhz Risc CPU. :rolleyes:
I agree. In our country there are plenty of black markets and there are SNES, SEGA Genesis emulators for PlayStation, but no Nintendo 64 emulator for it.

donkeyknob

mhl12 said:
local black market huh? :msn_devil

anyway, i dont think that you can play any n64 games on the PSX b/c it technically hasnt been released in the U.S.

Maybe you are talking about the PSone? In that case i dont think you can play n64 games on it either b/c it doesnt have the capability since its a weaker system than the n64.

word of advice- refrain from assisting others

montpics

Genome said:
wish i had a local black market :happy:
It is already exist in anywhere places unless you don't know where to find it. :cool:

PSX is being trademarked? That's funny since many people regard it as PSX rather than Playstation until now. :rolleyes:

Neko Koneko

mhl12 said:
to clear things up, the "PSX" is actually a DVD recorder+HDD made by sony in 2003 that was only released in Japan as seen here:
http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/News/Press/200310/03-1007E/

I know that some ppl refer to the original playstation as the PSX but I normally just refer to it as the PS1.

You mean most people refer to the PS1 as PSX since that's how it has been for years - until Sony came with the idea to release some piece of crap nobody wanted and call that the PSX.

mhl12

Mojo Jojo said:
You mean most people refer to the PS1 as PSX since that's how it has been for years - until Sony came with the idea to release some piece of crap nobody wanted and call that the PSX.

...no... i'm pretty sure i meant what I said and not what you said.

donkeyknob

sorry mhl, i made a honest mistake. in australia sony ran like this

psx: the original debut playstation
psone: the small playstation
ps2: the original debut playstation 2
pstwo: slim playstation 2