Raven

Konami and Davis films agree on film production of
popular Silent Hill :exclamati game.See more

montpics

Raven said:
Konami and Davis films agree on film production of
popular Silent Hill :exclamati game.See more
Old news...... :rolleyes:

The production had been started since last year by making a good script first with the help of the original Silent Hill makers. :cool:

Raven

montpics said:
Old news...... :rolleyes:

The production had been started since last year by making a good script first with the help of the original Silent Hill makers. :cool:

ups... I readed that really recently :confused:
jeje
well... to say you the truth I was looking for resident evil music and i see that. :eek:

Last edited:

Raven

Wow... 2006 I don't miss it... :p
I want that this movie went better than RE movie(I really don't liked that movie but "RE 2 Apocalypse" was good!) :eek:

Thanx montpics

montpics

Latest infos about the story of this upcoming movie!

Rose cannot accept the knowledge that her daughter Sharon is dying of a fatal disease. Over the protests of her husband, she flees with her child, intending to take the girl to a faith healer. On the way, she ends up driving through a portal in reality, which takes her to the eerie and deserted town of Silent Hill. Sharon disappears in Silent Hill, and Rose follows what she thinks is her daughter's silhouette all over town. It's soon clear the town is not like any place she's ever been. It's inhabited by a variety of creatures and a living darkness that descends and literally transforms everything it touches. The human inhabitants (the ones who are left) are trapped and fighting a losing battle against the Darkness.

Joined by a cop named Cybil, who has been sent to bring her and Sharon back, Rose searches for her little girl while learning the history of Silent Hill and that Sharon is just a pawn in a larger game. To save her daughter, Sharon makes a deal with a demon in the form of a little girl, and allows the forces of darkness to take the town and destroy those who tried to destroy the demon.

Screenshots
>CLICK HERE!<

Note : Sound like mimicking the original Silent Hill story.....

RockY

L H D T P M
Sounds like fun, I love Horror movies.
I hope they don't screw this movie like they did with Resident Evil 2, making Nemesis good... yeah sure.

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Last edited:

cloud4004

Resident Evil (1 & 2) was an action movie full of bs "let's run away from this explosion" scenes, terrible cliches and dialog that sounds like it was written by a 7 year old. There was nothing scary about it. Resident Evil was in no way a horror movie... And as much as I love Silent Hill I think it's going to be the same thing. :dry:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
montpics said:
We will soon find out. :)

Not so soon montpics...it's scheduled for 2006...in the summer or fall.
Also for fans,Superman and Iron Man are in the works too.

montpics

pbdizayn said:
Not so soon montpics...it's scheduled for 2006...in the summer or fall.
Also for fans,Superman and Iron Man are in the works too.
And don't forget, there are lots of SuperHeroes themed movie in the works.

Note : Speaking of it, those too much SuperHeroes made me bored with them.....

montpics

More screenshots!

>CLICK HERE!<

Note : While talking about Silent Hill, there is some talks about a sequel for Resident Evil : Apocalypse which will be filmed in Australia. No casting if confirmed so far.

For info,
>CLICK HERE!<