which games work in gamecube emulator?

PoopAndWipe

i want 2 know which games wooks good\ok in this emulator :)
i got paper mario the thousand years door soon and i want 2 know if it will work?
and how about zelda the wind waker?
and how about final fantasy crystal chronicles?
these are my favorate ganres of games (that y i love gamecube so much too bad i cant afford it :( )
i would like 2 know if they would work i got strong computer (its also kinda new only bought it 2 month ago)
and if these games wont work i would like to know whice games work :confused: (if its not too much to ask :eek: )

thx and very gratefull
dun forget to wipe after you poop

hagbard

Well, actually some can run a bit commercial games. Pictures of games like Wind Waker have been shown, and look good. The problem it's today's hardware it's not enough to run at decent speed lat gen consoles. About the GC, the neck bottle it's the Ati GPU, wich it's extremely competent, with great features, some say most powerfull than Nvidia's Xbox (CPU it's another question). You can see pics with 4-6 FPS as much, the same for PS2 emus (PCSX2 mostly)

PoopAndWipe

hagbard said:
Well, actually some can run a bit commercial games. Pictures of games like Wind Waker have been shown, and look good. The problem it's today's hardware it's not enough to run at decent speed lat gen consoles. About the GC, the neck bottle it's the Ati GPU, wich it's extremely competent, with great features, some say most powerfull than Nvidia's Xbox (CPU it's another question). You can see pics with 4-6 FPS as much, the same for PS2 emus (PCSX2 mostly)
so ur sayin that there is no good enough pc to run these games? :(
man brother that s**ks
so none of the games i wrote or ANY games work in ANY gamecube emu?
aww man :msn_cry: i really wanted 2 play in these games :(
Check EmuTalk. IIRC there are compatability threads for the GC emus there.
im not using IIRC :confused:

Last edited:

hagbard

Just browse the compatibility threads on emutalk alcoatjez said. :rolleyes: :)

Last edited:

hagbard

Of coz you can ever buy a PSX Dev wokstation or something like Deep Blue if you're rich or crazy enough :D

Btw monty, I didn't ever expected you say such a thing ;) :D

PoopAndWipe

u guys are really not helpin u know -_-" it just shows u didnt read what i wroted! :mad:
i said
(that y i love gamecube so much too bad i cant afford it )
means i cant buy a console!
and
im not using IIRC
:mad:
can some1 HELPFULL tell me if\any games work in the gamecube emu?
(friends told me dolphin is a real good emu and there games workin in it...)
i would like 2 know especially about these games:
Code:
mario paper thousand year door
Code:
zelda wind waker
Code:
final fantasy crystal chronicles

thank you... :)

montpics

hagbard said:
Btw monty, I didn't ever expected you say such a thing ;) :D
Due to the fact GameCube = Dreamcast, giving different format on disc in which people hardly 'copied' it on their own. Furthermore, DVD player can't read GD-ROM.

GameCube really made people buy the originals than the others.

[size=-3]hagbard, feels like nobody wants to play classic games anymore.....[/size]

On-Topic :
Read This! :cool:

hagbard

And neither GC's Mini-DVD format it's DVD readable (GC's, not all). It's a same people understand emulation like a cheap way of playing last gen consoles. I agree, monty...

On-Topic:
@PoopAndWipe : Did you read what alcoatjez, montpics and me said? If you don't feel it helpful enough, or don't understand our replies, just say so. But if you don't like what we said, please calm down. We are trying to help, and it cost many time of our busy life, and cost you nothing, so at least being nice it's expected. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

PoopAndWipe

oh right writing 3 sentences takes so long.... :glare:
i dun understand what the hell u guys talking about u dun answer my question and u just talking too eachother about sh**ting gc dvd format (??? what the hell?!?)
well surprisly= thats not helpin
anyway hx for nuthing :dry:

montpics

PoopAndWipe said:
oh right writing 3 sentences takes so long.... :glare:
i dun understand what the hell u guys talking about u dun answer my question and u just talking too eachother about sh**ting gc dvd format (??? what the hell?!?)
well surprisly= thats not helpin
anyway hx for nuthing :dry:
And thank you for not reading our linked threads. (Certainly you don't have any patience enough by judging from your posts.) :dry:

PoopAndWipe

montpics said:
And thank you for not reading our linked threads. (Certainly you don't have any patience enough by judging from your posts.) :dry:
mont im deeply sorry i didnt saw ur link because i used my father office pc and it suck so i couldnt see the link it looked like a reguler sentence :confused:
im very soory that link u put is very helpful thank you :eek:

hagbard

Did you forget someone?
alco post the same link first, I also point you there, isn't it?
No problem, I'll follow talking about stupid things and trying to bother you as I have a lot of time.

Last edited:

PoopAndWipe

yea sorry guys i had a bad day :eek: :eek: :eek:
i ask ur forgivness, today i fell really good my vecation started (1 month :p )
so i have time to try make this dolphin work :happy:

ammm i hoped some1 could help me in that web- emutalk
thouse guys are so PRO i dun even understand what thouse guys are doin!
:confused:
some1 can tell me what is:
teaser
dynarec
ini files??
they messing with this stuff and i dun understand a thing :(
i have lil knowlege when it comes 2 HTML or designing but when it comes 2 programming im a big newbie :eek:
some1 can translate me this stuff so my dolphin will work good?
thank for helpers :D

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
PoopAndWipe said:
some1 can tell me what is:
teaser
dynarec
ini files??

A teaser is some kind of preview version to keep you happy till the real version is released.
Dynarec is something technical I guess, but not important for us emulator users :D
Ini files are used with emulators to store specific settings.

PoopAndWipe

alcoatjez said:
A teaser is some kind of preview version to keep you happy till the real version is released.
Dynarec is something technical I guess, but not important for us emulator users :D
Ini files are used with emulators to store specific settings.
teaser its like a demo to test if the game is workin? instead of looking for the full game?
i found out whats dynarec its an option in the dolphin emulator that suposed 2 make the emu work faster (and most ppl say it allso works...)
i can still play in games with dolphin without ini files rite? :confused:

thanks for help :happy:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
PoopAndWipe said:
teaser its like a demo to test if the game is workin? instead of looking for the full game?
i found out whats dynarec its an option in the dolphin emulator that suposed 2 make the emu work faster (and most ppl say it allso works...)
i can still play in games with dolphin without ini files rite? :confused:

thanks for help :happy:

A teaser is in this case a pre-release of an emulator. It will have to keep you busy till the next real version arrives.
Ini files are mostly supplied with the emulators, but newer inis can be downloaded and used with the emu. For Dolphin I would suggest looking here for an updated ini.

hagbard

Although you can run any game, it will run at 4-10 frames per second, as much (that's depends of the games, of course). Note that pal games run at 50 fps ans ntsc at 60, so go figure. Totally unplayable imho.