Best Emulators For Linux?

Jay

Sly Little Devil
I recently started using Slackware Linux 9.0 and have yet to install an emulator on it. I've only been using Linux for about a year now and I still use Windows for all my emulation needs. However I would like to install some emulators on Linux, to see what kind of performance I can get out of them. Can anyone here recomend some good emulators for Linux? I know where to find them, but that's about all I know! :lol:

J

Jet Set Willy

Yeah, and why ask about performance? Linux doesn't go multiplying the speed of your processor 8000 times.

You can't be a very experienced user if you need to ask about emulators on a forum. Go to http://freshmeat.net/

Zach

Ease up.. he's only recently gotten into linux.

I think the performance question is relevant. One emulator that works good on a windows box might have a linux port that doesn't run so spectacular

/shrug

J

Jet Set Willy

I just don't think he's answering sensible questions. There's no point in bragging about how long you've been using it if you still can't figure out basic stuff.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Originally posted by Waz@Oct 8 2003, 11:51 PM
I just don't think he's answering sensible questions. There's no point in bragging about how long you've been using it if you still can't figure out basic stuff.
answering sensible questions?

J

Jet Set Willy

Asking.
Sorry, I'm ill. Best ignore everything I say lately.