2GB Gmail. Oh My!

Jale

[size=-1]G is for growth

Storage is an important part of email, but that doesn't mean you should have to worry about it. To celebrate our one-year birthday, we're giving everyone one more gigabyte. But why stop the party there? Our plan is to continue growing your storage beyond 2GBs by giving you more space as we are able. We know that email will only become more important in people's lives, and we want Gmail to keep up with our users and their needs. From Gmail, you can expect more.

http://www.gmail.com

:confused::confused::confused:
[/size]

Zach

Seriously

Don't say you are leaving and then not leave. If this was some poor April fools attempt shame on you. People will not respect you if you pull crap like that

montpics

Nah, never interest on bigger email storage as long my account still can be used after a long term. :cool:

Jale

Neco said:
Seriously

Don't say you are leaving and then not leave. If this was some poor April fools attempt shame on you. People will not respect you if you pull crap like that
No. It was not an April's fool joke. Yes, I will leave, but not for 6 months, but 1 month or 2.

I will leave in a few weeks when things gets hard, but not right now.

Last edited:

mhl12

its up to 1070ish. it keeps on growing. i think google really wants to kick yahoo's ass. and i think they're doing a pretty good job at it. lol