N64, Paper Mario problem

Donppa

The game flickers at some points (that seems to be not-so-rare) and i would like to know the right settings.

My specs:
CPU:2600+, RAM(or whatever nowdays):512MB, Video: Radeon 9600 all-in-wonder, Sound: some integrated.

P64 newest, sp1, downloaded today both.

At beginning it worked fine but some points in the game it flickers.

Genome

north west south west
those are about the same specs as my pc (amd 2.1,512 ram, radeon 9600xt)you could try getting a diffrent copy of the game and seeing if that helps or if you are using project64 you can do what i did to fix my glitching/audio problems. at the top of your window there is a pulldown menu called configure (i think thats what its called) in it go to your audio plugin. there is an option for syncronizing the game to the audio. perhaps its flashing b/c your audio is getting ahead of/staying behind your graphics. if that doesnt help you can also try configuring your graphics plugin.

XshmishX

Teh Noob
um, I'm pretty sure you can't stop the flickering, my friend had the game and he went through a series of things. It started at the error, then sound didn't work, then video didn't work. Now he's got the flickering, but the entire game...So, best I think you can do is get used to it o_O

Jale

It's a known issue. It means the authors know about this problem, but there's no solution at the moment. In other words, you can't get rid of the flicker.