.str files

Hyperblade

Does anybody know a good program that plays .str files directly. (that EZ does ntot have on their site, cause they dont work for me.)

mhl12

its called a ps1 emulator. They are available to download on Emulator Zone. You can either play directly from the disc or from an iso. If it doesnt work, double check that you have all the plugins and bios. Also make sure you configured it correctly.

Hyperblade

Dude, i asked for what that plays it straight off the disc. like Chrono Cross, i want to see all the FMVs at will and none of the ones work for me on EZ. so im asking if anybody can reccomend another that they use

mhl12

Hyperblade said:
Dude, i asked for what that plays it straight off the disc. like Chrono Cross, i want to see all the FMVs at will and none of the ones work for me on EZ. so im asking if anybody can reccomend another that they use

emulators do play of directly from the disc.. or an iso. They do show the FMVs also. If you cant get yours to work, its most likely that you are missing something or didnt configure it right. Double check everything.