Good Bye, Butters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jale

OK gang, I hate goodbyes, but I'm leaving Emulator-Zone's forum for personal reasons :verysad:

I'm glad that I’ve been part of this wonderful community and I’m happy for being an important contributor to the site; some people hated me, some appreciated me. I’ve seen important changes on this forum since I joined here, I’ve matured here… In fact, this is the first forum I’ve joined in my life; it was fun and I’ve learned a lot of things.

As I said above, I’m leaving because of personal reasons, not because the forum is lack of activity, no. It’s not that. Hard times are ahead and I won’t have time for everything.

I will just say… good bye, but I promise I will come back… someday when I get the chance :)

Guys, it's been a pleasure being here and sharing many things :)

Good bye, everyone! :(

Butters, aka JAPPsmash

Fable

Urban Ninja
bye.... :cry....

twobit84

Banned
Awww! :( you will be missed

hitmonlee

if you'd posted less and if some of those posts didn't just go blah blah blah, i might have some idea of who you are as a person. but you didn't, so i don't. next time try for quality not quantity, and i might care about you leaving =)

montpics

Agreed. Just try to visit here often when you have the chance once your personal problems solved soon.

We will always hope the return of our old JAPP in this forum. :)

F

froster1990

Cya later Butters. I'm sure everyone here including me will miss you. Post when you get any chance in the future!

F

froster1990

Not nessecarily, he still goes on msn and CityWok most of the time. Unless he's quiting that too.

F

froster1990

Not really, that's just his choice, i'm sure he has a good reason for it.

Jale

froster1990 said:
Not nessecarily, he still goes on msn and CityWok most of the time. Unless he's quiting that too.
I won't go forever, is just that I have to work my ass off to study. I'm in a new grade in college and I won't have time for everything.

And yes, I will quit on CityWok too :verysad:

I'll be back in like... 5 or 6 months.

Cya.

Status
Not open for further replies.