Yet Another Reason To Buy Xbox

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I guess this is technology related...
Xbox deflects real bullets

When called to investigate a shooting last Friday night, police in Anne Arundel County, Maryland found an unlikely culprit--an Xbox.
The Baltimore Sun reports that 34-year old Robert Preston Kersey had grown enraged by his roommates constantly playing their Xbox at high volume. According to the police report, Kersey emerged from his bedroom at 2 a.m. brandishing an automatic pistol. Rather than shoot his roommates, Kersey took aim at the offending Xbox and fired a single shot at the console. While the bullet's impact disabled the Xbox, its thick plastic casing deflected the 9mm round, which ricocheted away harmlessly.

Other than the Xbox, no injuries resulted from the incident. Kersey was later booked on two counts of reckless endangerment and one count of destruction of property.

What does that teach us? If you want to be safe from bullets buy an Xbox...

M.H.A.Q.S.

In another news, I used to play with my PS2 along nights. My mother got furious every night.

Due to this reason she picked up the PS2 and was going to throw it away, bu than she listened to my pledge.

"Mom please don't throw away the PS2, why not throw that X Box (Reckless piece of Tech), if you really want to"

So there you have it, another reason to buy an XBox, you can save your PS2 from being destroyed.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
That's quite smart M.H.A.Q.S. as an Xbox could probably survive after being thrown out of a window unlike the weak PS2...

Mourgos

A friend's N64 has survived being thrown out of a window at the second floor after it was thrown to a wall ,by his enraged
brother.It does some weird noises ever since ,yet it did survive .

Zidane

Social Hazzard
Wow, and here I was all ready to buy a GC console. Now my desision has shifted for the better. Thanks Lefteris_D.

M.H.A.Q.S.

I only buy a console to play the games not available on another platform, and I bought XBOX just for the reason i mentioned.

Ps2 Fan

hi guys i just wanner say is that i have a ps2 and one day i drope my ps2 on a concert floor and it still work.one of my friends did the same thing to him but he had an x_box and that didn't work after that.so Lefters_D what do u think of the wear black ps2 now

Codeine

ya, one day i dropped my ps2 in a nuclear test site, and the guys shot a bomb at it, and i came back for it, and it was okz.

XBOX SUX>

onewecallgod

i dunno if youre being sarcastic Badger, but i really do think xbox is the best out of the 4, but a PC is definitly more useful