The Opposite Of "Shitty Moments"

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
exams are over!!

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Butters said:
Thanks twobit84 :)

I want very badly for this to be a joke.

And Tomtaru, I'd wager that you suck quite a bit if your first priority after finding out your niece gave birth was to get on a forum and post about it to strangers who will only feign interest at the least.

Butz

Walked a girl I like home...in rain.

Jale

Matt Stone, one of the creators of South Park has answered one of my questions I made in the Live Chat event :) so happy :msn_cry:

Jale

Actually he answered two of my questions.

Directly from the mIRC format:

<nall> Butters asks, is Paris Hilton still trapped in Mr. Slave's body?
<MattStone> Paris Hilton is ass deep in Slave. She is slowly finding her way out via 5th avenue, vegas, miami and london.

<nall> Butters asks, Will you and Trey be in any of the episodes as guest stars?
<MattStone> too weird. We thought about it in this one episode, but we would have to come up with a way where it didn't look super lame self-promotional. Even though it would be exactly that, we wouldn't want it to LOOK that way

Genome

north west south west
i've got one. i have a shitty job in a fast food resteraunt. i was just about to quit and hand in my application to get a desk job at a hotel. in fact the night i was planning on quitting this new girl started. well long story short we're going out now. i still work there which sux but at least i have a girlfriend:D