How to Get Coins in FIFA 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosenivy

This is going to be a guide of tips and tricks I have learned from playing FIFA, I have also looked into different patterns I have noticed with trading.

1. Start off your club: Open up your starter packs, look at what you have. I’d recommend selling all this, although they will rise in price, you’re going to need the coins to get started. Do the advanced SBCs sparingly, do not spend more than you need to and I would recommend waiting for Rivals rewards to help you with them since you can save lots of coins. Also, don’t rush into the marquee matchups unless you are able to fill them out with your club which is one reason I would recommend taking untradeable every second week from rivals. Marquee matchups are very expensive on the first day and you could save a lot of coins just by waiting a few days.

2. Finish your Foundation challenges: in the Objectives tab accessed from the Ultimate Team main menu, you’ll find a section titled ‘Foundations’ that offers tons of tradeable packs and free coin rewards for completing relatively easy objectives. Many of them can be achieved by merely engaging with all of the modes on offer in Ultimate Team. You should finish a few of them just by playing, but check in every once in a while to see what you need to do to wrap this section up, as the packs and coins stack up, and the criteria can be completed with relatively little effort.

3. Know how the market works: with ones to watch out at the start of the year, you want to pick one out that is about 15k. Watch the highlights of the matches and try to see if they are playing well and then pick them up if they are. If they score a hat trick / get announced in Totw they will drastically spike in price. Sell them immediately. They will cost half that price in a few hours, buy them again, and they will go up a bit in a day or so. This pattern works for every live item. So do it with the UCL/EUL live items too. Also, invest in 83/84s with good links if they are cheap at any time. And don’t just sell them when they go up 100/200 coins. Wait till a big SBC that requires 83/84s comes out and you will not regret it.

4. Focus on weekly recurring rewards: at the start of every week, your Squad Battles matches will reset, and you’ll have a week to complete them to earn points, which will determine the rewards you’ll receive at the end of the week. The best thing to do is beat all of your Squad Battles matches with the best team in your arsenal as soon as they drop. You can even refresh the repeatable matches to earn more to rank up further. Consider notching up the difficulty to get more points, as the rewards do start to scale dramatically at the higher ranks, offering Jumbo Packs and thousands of coins.

5. Buy cheap FIFA 21 Coins: as other series of FIFA, the in-game currency FIFA 21 coins will always play an essential role in Ultimate Team. Buy FIFA 21 Coins online is a good option that has been accepted for most FIFA Players in previous versions, which will save you a lot of time and have more fun in-game.

Hope this helps. I will keep it updated with other helpful things I find.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
You have a history of good posts so I am sure you are not a spam bot or have no bad intentions. Please do not post links to shady sites like that one.

Closing this and removing the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.