What's happening with Minecraft?

Vincent

Some kinds of render issues happen with generally all shaders, at first i was able to use them without issues then this issue starts to happen whenever i want to use them at all. any shaders will do something like this automatically??

Lesterony

Not a Kid, A King!
I don’t know what to answer on your problem, but it happens to me that after 3-5 minutes of the game fps starts to drop.

If I change the graphics to low and return it back, then the game behaves normally again for 3-5 minutes, and then the same thing.

How can i fix it? :bow:

Steve_12

You need to try different versions of Minecraft on different devices and identify this software problem in the game or on your computer.

w4rrenmenson

I abandoned Minecraft 4 or 5 years ago. It is not interesting for me anymore. I work as a developer, and even my hobbies changed. Did someone here play CodinGame?

Suits23

seriously the new shaders are amazing on my xbox. the glass is like crystal clear. can't even see it! beyond amazing!

tomtayler99

Some kinds of render issues happen with generally all shaders, at first i was able to use them without issues then this issue starts to happen whenever i want to use them at all. any shaders will do something like this automatically??
I adore playing Minecraft, and my favorite YouTuber is ranboo, who plays the game quite effectively and who I try to emulate when I play. He looks very impressive when using ranboo mask during game play.

Last edited:

MichaelFedderson

Sorry for replying so late, but I just want to chime in. Have you tried updating your graphics drivers or checking if there are any updates for the shaders you're using? It could also be helpful to try running Minecraft with default settings to see if the issue persists.