Thread: What's happening with Minecraft?

The New Kid

Default What's happening with Minecraft?

Some kinds of render issues happen with generally all shaders, at first i was able to use them without issues then this issue starts to happen whenever i want to use them at all. any shaders will do something like this automatically??

Default Re: What's happening with Minecraft?

I don’t know what to answer on your problem, but it happens to me that after 3-5 minutes of the game fps starts to drop.

If I change the graphics to low and return it back, then the game behaves normally again for 3-5 minutes, and then the same thing.

How can i fix it?
    How many times has Super Mario died?

You need to try different versions of Minecraft on different devices and identify this software problem in the game or on your computer.

The New Kid

I abandoned Minecraft 4 or 5 years ago. It is not interesting for me anymore. I work as a developer, and even my hobbies changed. Did someone here play CodinGame?
    My name is Warren. I'm a professional IOS developer from https://madappgang.com/ and I'm an expert at project planning and mobile backend development. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need smth.

I have stopped playing Minecraft one year ago and I do not remember that such problems took place those times.

Hi, I am still playing Minecraft and everything is ok for today.

Thread Information