Emulator Problem: About Kega Fusion

So uh I'm new here, There's a problem about Kega Fusion
Literally the emulator was been having viruses, I scanned it using VirusTotal, It was full of viruses, So I downloaded another one(copy), I scanned it using virustotal, No virus was in here, After I turn off my pc(to rest), I come to virustotal then I scanned the emulator, Again virustotal says that there's virus on it, Plus the file size was 2.75 mb from now, It was 2.65 MB(as I remember) before I turn off my pc, After I turn on my pc, I checked the folder(Name: Kega364) then the file size was 2.75 again, So guys, Is there something wrong? Or Virustotal making false positive about it? Even Windows warns me about it, The box says "Windows File Protection" then its asks me to insert its disk, I guess virustotal making false positive about it, Who knows? :confused:

pix07

Or in web there is hacked version.

Im recomend to use gens or retroarch with correct sega core.

You can also use SFF emulator.

ccateni

So uh I'm new here, There's a problem about Kega Fusion
Literally the emulator was been having viruses, I scanned it using VirusTotal, It was full of viruses, So I downloaded another one(copy), I scanned it using virustotal, No virus was in here, After I turn off my pc(to rest), I come to virustotal then I scanned the emulator, Again virustotal says that there's virus on it, Plus the file size was 2.75 mb from now, It was 2.65 MB(as I remember) before I turn off my pc, After I turn on my pc, I checked the folder(Name: Kega364) then the file size was 2.75 again, So guys, Is there something wrong? Or Virustotal making false positive about it? Even Windows warns me about it, The box says "Windows File Protection" then its asks me to insert its disk, I guess virustotal making false positive about it, Who knows? :confused:

My folder is fusion360, you might have a fake kega fusion.