Thread: First Travel Thread on the Forum!

Default First Travel Thread on the Forum!

Hi folks!
    What are you NY plans? Travelling somewhere?

Default Re: First Travel Thread on the Forum!

Hi, Bami!
    Plan to go to Mexico to see the ex Aztec Empire ) fed up with warm sea country holidays in winter ) want to see smth special this time )

Quote Originally Posted by Kristante View Post
    Hi, Bami!
    Plan to go to Mexico to see the ex Aztec Empire ) fed up with warm sea country holidays in winter ) want to see smth special this time )
    That's precisely the reason why I made up my mind to visit .. Africa this January, Tanzania to be exact ) saw loads of vids about this country and travelling there. Like this 1 My inner voice tells me that it could be an excellent trip. Moreover it's cheaper than I thought. Altezza Travel https://en.altezza.travel/ can arrange a 10-day trip for about 2k$ (the cheapest offer I found on the web). They make about 300 safaris annually (1 every single day, roughly). I suppose will choose them as my travel agency this time )

Gonna visit Greece with my family. Would you pick Thasos or Halkidiki for a 7-day trip (gorgeous, less crowded beaches being the only requirement)? Not sure about rent a car in Chalkidiki but I'll check it out.
    Last edited by SirStephen; January 8th, 2020 at 04:11.

Thread Information