Thread: First Travel Thread on the Forum!

Default First Travel Thread on the Forum!

Hi folks!
    What are you NY plans? Travelling somewhere?

Default Re: First Travel Thread on the Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristante View Post
    Hi, Bami!
    Plan to go to Mexico to see the ex Aztec Empire ) fed up with warm sea country holidays in winter ) want to see smth special this time )
    That's precisely the reason why I made up my mind to visit .. Africa this January, Tanzania to be exact ) saw loads of vids about this country and travelling there. Like this 1 My inner voice tells me that it could be an excellent trip. Moreover it's cheaper than I thought. Altezza Travel https://en.altezza.travel/ can arrange a 10-day trip for about 2k$ (the cheapest offer I found on the web). They make about 300 safaris annually (1 every single day, roughly). I suppose will choose them as my travel agency this time )

Just imagine that someone would have said that you won't be able to travel a year + 2 months after that this thread was started!

Covid

Quote Originally Posted by spelaren View Post
    Just imagine that someone would have said that you won't be able to travel a year + 2 months after that this thread was started!
    Yes, it is a tragedy, but we will hope that things will change after the vaccination!

Quote Originally Posted by Pontio Pilatus View Post
    That's precisely the reason why I made up my mind to visit .. Antarctica this January saw loads of vids about this region and travelling there. My inner voice tells me that it could be an excellent trip. Moreover it's cheaper than I thought.
    When I stumble upon travel threads I feel nostalgia because due to coronavirus restrictions what we have is just dreaming about travelling hope this will change soon *fingers crossed*

Thread Information