Best software dwnloading sites

pix07

Marketplace of open source is strong Every paid software have open source alternative few examples :

Corel Draw - Inkscape

Photoshop - Gimp

Visual Studio - Code Blocks

Power DVD - Mplayer

Microsoft Office - Libre Office - Apache Open Office

Etc...

For finding alternative use this site :

https://alternativeto.net/

cliffmorgan

I think that it is alway better to download any software from official websites as you do not risk to damage your PC in such a way. There are situations when you download software from any unofficial website and it seems that everything runs perfectly but you do not know what files would have been implemented to the file system of the downloaded software and what such software can bring to your PC. A few days ago I was looking for a free pc tune up. I have read a lot of reviews adn thoughts of experts. I have chosen some opinions but everyone recommends to download them form the official website especially when we speak about software that will have access to the whole system of your PC. Think about this.

Breggi

I think that it is alway better to download any software from official websites as you do not risk to damage your PC in such a way. There are situations when you download software from any unofficial website and it seems that everything runs perfectly but you do not know what files would have been implemented to the file system of the downloaded software and what such software can bring to your PC. A few days ago I was looking for a free pc tune up. I have read a lot of reviews adn thoughts of experts. I have chosen some opinions but everyone recommends to download them form the official website especially when we speak about software that will have access to the whole system of your PC. Think about this.
I couldn't agree with you more, cliffmorgan :bow: I would also add that if you download fror example exe. files from insecure sites then there is a high possibility to catch a virus like WannaCry or Petya which encrypt all your data on the PC and ask money to let you decrypt it :) if you don't pay you might lose all the information stored on your HDD/SSD.

jenny_swift88

I agree, finding a decent alternative is possible. It just takes a little patience and effort to figure out the new program.

louisss2

I prefer not to use the software downloading website as you risk getting real spy apps that can be used to hack your devices and get your data such as email messages and so on. It is better to use the official website to download software and apps. Or, make a full scan of your PC or phone after using the unofficial downloading websites.

hwd191

I prefer not to use the software downloading website as you risk getting real spy apps that can be used to hack your devices and get your data such as email messages and so on. It is better to use the official website to download software and apps. Or, make a full scan of your PC or phone after using the unofficial downloading websites.

Yes, it is a better idea to use the officila websites to download software but there are authoritative and trusted websites that allow you to download software without problems. And you can use the antiviruses to block the suspicious files.

MikeWill07

Hi all! I need your help. I want to move my business to the Internet. The functionality of the site is almost ready. But I have a question about the web design. How important is it that the site has a unique design or can I use a template version? It affects only the appearance or site promotion as well?
And tell me please, to create a unique design I should hire individual freelancers or better to go to a creative firm Bold Web Agency to attract a team of experienced designers.
P.S. I would be grateful if the moderators would move the topic to the appropriate section. I haven't found one...

Last edited:

pix07

Hire seo manager to improve your search result in web for design a site think about your brand or phrase unique just like my nick.

Then get a logotype from designers and how will be looking your site i mean colours.

You can also make blog on wordpress better than google blogspot.

Of course logo must be a png or svg extension in that formats have no compression and better quality.

Last edited: