Emulator Problem: Issue with Joypad

mikedillon120

When I go to map my buttons, it automatically maps all my keys to a "previous track" key and I don't even know what that key is on my keyboard (Corsair Strafe RGB). Does anyone know what might be affecting the emulator?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
It would help if you defined these.

Joypad - Is this software? Never heard of it?
it automatically maps - What is it? En emulator? If so what one.
my keys to a "previous track" key - Guessing this is you main question, does that show for a defined keypress?
Corsair Strafe RGB - What is this a keyboard?
the emulator - what emulator?

Taking a wild stab here, I'm guessing you have CD navigation keys on the keyboard? Some how this "said" emulator thinks your pressing that key. Easy solution would be to use another keyboard. Then map it, then plug back in your trouble keyboard.

Last edited:

mikedillon120

It would help if you defined these.

Joypad - Is this software? Never heard of it?
it automatically maps - What is it? En emulator? If so what one.
my keys to a "previous track" key - Guessing this is you main question, does that show for a defined keypress?
Corsair Strafe RGB - What is this a keyboard?
the emulator - what emulator?

Taking a wild stab here, I'm guessing you have CD navigation keys on the keyboard? Some how this "said" emulator thinks your pressing that key. Easy solution would be to use another keyboard. Then map it, then plug back in your trouble keyboard.

I stated "on my keyboard (Corsair Strafe RGB)" for my keyboard. The joypad is the keymap on the Virtual Boy Advance

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
So my guess work was all correct, then I would focus on my advice.

That auto mapping should be done right and after its correct you should exit the emulator and it will save it.