Can I use the N64 Transfer Pak with the N64 PC controller?

LadySesshy

I have all the GB and GBC Pokemon games on actual carts, not the Roms, so I was wondering if I could attach the Transfer Pak to the N64 Controller that's made for PC gaming and use the GB/GBC features on the Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 Roms. The controller has the spot in the back the Transfer Pak hooks up to. So, I should be able to use my own Pokemon from my GB/GBC games on the Stadium games and even access the GB Tower right? Need to know this before I waste my time buying the Transfer Pak, cause it would be a waste of cash if I can't use it with the PC controller.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I have all the GB and GBC Pokemon games on actual carts, not the Roms, so I was wondering if I could attach the Transfer Pak to the N64 Controller that's made for PC gaming and use the GB/GBC features on the Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 Roms. The controller has the spot in the back the Transfer Pak hooks up to. So, I should be able to use my own Pokemon from my GB/GBC games on the Stadium games and even access the GB Tower right? Need to know this before I waste my time buying the Transfer Pak, cause it would be a waste of cash if I can't use it with the PC controller.

You can maybe use it with raphnet's adapters but I'm not sure. Other then that there is a very old adapter called the adaptiod that goes for $300 in some cases that will work. Most other normal adapter will no do this.

KAISY

You can maybe use it with raphnet's adapters but I'm not sure. Other then that there is a very old adapter called the adaptiod that goes for $300 in some cases that will work. Most other normal adapter will no do this.

The controller has the spot in the back the Transfer Pak hooks up to. So, I should be able to use my own Pokemon from my GB/GBC games on the Stadium games and even access the GB Tower right? Need to know this before I waste my time buying the Transfer Pak, cause it would be a waste of cash if I can't use it with the PC controller.

KAISY

The controller has the spot in audacity temp mail origin the back the Transfer Pak hooks up to. So, I should be able to use my own Pokemon from my GB/GBC games on the Stadium games and even access the GB Tower right? Need to know this before I waste my time buying the Transfer Pak, cause it would be a waste of cash if I can't use it with the PC controller.