epsxe controller problem

TidusLen

First off let me say I am not a tech type guy and in fact am perhaps one of the oldest persons here. Just turned 71 on 8 August...

Anyhow if this doesn't fit here whoever the moderator is could redirect that would be great. Or in the event it has been covered previously the link to the post would also help..

When it comes time to setup the controller I end up with.NUMPADC. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling.. looking for an appropriate dll file for the controller .. all with no luck at all...

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is the first time that I have encountered this problem..Apparently it isn't possible to attach jpeg files from my laptop.. hope this is enough to go on...

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
have you tried something like lilly pad? You do not have to use the default plugin. What shows NUMPADC? the controller name?

TidusLen

The problem, it turns out, is that when I had a crash I took my laptop to a tech who reinstall the OS! It turns out that it was a cracked copy. At the time I didn't realize it; however, I recently received a clean copy and now everything is working fine. Thank you for your comment but since the clean install and reinstall epsxe I am able to setup my controller with no problem and my favourite games can be played once again.

Take care and thank you again...