There’s a new way to be in XBOX LIVE for the OG xBox

FaresIsXD

That one 14yrold
No this is NOT a joke first go to xlink kai then register (if new) download the windows ver. or whatever hardware u have like Linux, Apple, and Windows then go to Kai folder and start kai then plug ur OG xBox in ur co outer and play some racing Gotham 2 or Halo 2 NO LAG! :eek:mg_1:

pix07

So what now only powerfull gaming source is pc consoles suck at graphics you cant change pixelshaders in them(so called filters ) and they cant change resolution.

If someone need play with pad he/she just buy pad for pc like xbox360 controller but most popular controller is from playstation.

There is no need to buy console but if someone want waste money he/she will buy the console.

Yes consoles have better games and sometmies better games are for pc but the future are emulators.

Thats all.

Last edited:

FaresIsXD

That one 14yrold
I agree with you, some controllers for now have better graphics than some gaming PCs at least we’re in the timeline where emulators won’t rule the world. pix07

pix07

Not yet but im think that time will come its only matter of time .

GASIYAT

Banned
I agree with you, some controllers for now have better graphics than some gaming PCs at least we’re in the timeline where emulators won’t rule the world. pix07

There is no need to buy console but if someone want waste money he/she will buy the console.

Yes consoles have better games and sometmies better games are for pc but the future are emulators.

GASIYAT

Banned

Yes consoles have better games and sometmies better games are for filezilla uc browser rufus pc but the future are emulators.

ninoPlay27

Yes consoles have better games and sometmies better games are for filezilla uc browser rufus pc but the future are emulators.7
Not yet but im think that time will come its only matter of time .