Thread: Worst games ever

Default Worst games ever

What is worst game ever for you for me :
    “Talk is cheap. Show me the code.- Linus Torvalds ”

Blog Entries

Default Re: Worst games ever

I have a few but the most hated on top of my list are all and any metroid primes and that stupid PH zelda that you need a pen to play.
    Original, the only way to play.

Forums
    main page - Working controllers

Plumbers Don't Wear Ties!

Quote Originally Posted by pix07 View Post
    What is worst game ever for you for me :

Quote Originally Posted by ulaoulao View Post
    I have a few but the most hated on top of my list are all and any metroid primes and that stupid PH zelda that you need a pen to play audacity temp mail origin.

Yeah i played that, and i totally get you. Now I'm playing WoW Classic, it's a lot harder, but I kinda enjoy that...

It will take a significant time investment to get to max level, get the wow classic gold needed for a mount, and then an epic mount — a lot of time and effort to progress in raiding, to do well in PVP, everything had a pretty savage opportunity cost... yeah it's not easy at all, but I think you will like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosenivy View Post
    Yeah i played that, and i totally get you. Now I'm playing WoW Classic, it's a lot harder, but I kinda enjoy that...

It will take a significant time investment to get to max level, get the wow classic gold needed for a mount, and then an epic mount — a lot of time and effort to progress in raiding, to do well in PVP, everything had a pretty savage opportunity cost... yeah it's not easy at all, but I think you will like it.
    This game is very popular, and my brother and cousin are big fans of it.
    Last edited by Smyt; May 12th, 2020 at 08:38.

I love ARPGs, but these 2 games really disappoint me:

Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - Tremendous balancing issues, it's a game released way too early, and they've given us nothing but extremely low-effort patches. Community went from over 100k players online to a few hundred in about a month. I actually got perma-banned from their steam section for a single post that did nothing but rip their game to shreds and criticize the whole development team. I didn't resort to personal attacks or anything. "We have no place here for people who provide non-constructive feedback" they said, even though I laid out a list of things that needed to be done. Pure butthurt on their part.

Torchlight III - This is a dumbed-down shit mobile game.

I dunno what's gotten into developers these days who think they can just shovel out shit games. It's one of the reasons why I mostly play older games these days. I sometimes support early access titles on steam for genres of games I enjoy playing on the off chance they materialize into something decent. However, more often than not it ends in utter and complete disappointment. I know this, but still do it anyway. But I will call out the bad apples, and tell others they're shit. At least Last Epoch looks promising. And Grim Dawn materialized into a great game, and I supported that one too early in development. So it's a hit or miss.
    Last edited by chaosblade02; June 20th, 2020 at 18:30.

Thread Information