Worst games ever

pix07

What is worst game ever for you for me :

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I have a few but the most hated on top of my list are all and any metroid primes and that stupid PH zelda that you need a pen to play.

Rosenivy

Yeah i played that, and i totally get you. Now I'm playing WoW Classic, it's a lot harder, but I kinda enjoy that...

It will take a significant time investment to get to max level, get the wow classic gold needed for a mount, and then an epic mount — a lot of time and effort to progress in raiding, to do well in PVP, everything had a pretty savage opportunity cost... yeah it's not easy at all, but I think you will like it.

Smyt

Yeah i played that, and i totally get you. Now I'm playing WoW Classic, it's a lot harder, but I kinda enjoy that...

It will take a significant time investment to get to max level, get the wow classic gold needed for a mount, and then an epic mount — a lot of time and effort to progress in raiding, to do well in PVP, everything had a pretty savage opportunity cost... yeah it's not easy at all, but I think you will like it.
This game is very popular, and my brother and cousin are big fans of it.

Last edited:

chaosblade02

I love ARPGs, but these 2 games really disappoint me:

Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - Tremendous balancing issues, it's a game released way too early, and they've given us nothing but extremely low-effort patches. Community went from over 100k players online to a few hundred in about a month. I actually got perma-banned from their steam section for a single post that did nothing but rip their game to shreds and criticize the whole development team. I didn't resort to personal attacks or anything. "We have no place here for people who provide non-constructive feedback" they said, even though I laid out a list of things that needed to be done. Pure butthurt on their part.

Torchlight III - This is a dumbed-down shit mobile game.

I dunno what's gotten into developers these days who think they can just shovel out shit games. It's one of the reasons why I mostly play older games these days. I sometimes support early access titles on steam for genres of games I enjoy playing on the off chance they materialize into something decent. However, more often than not it ends in utter and complete disappointment. I know this, but still do it anyway. But I will call out the bad apples, and tell others they're shit. At least Last Epoch looks promising. And Grim Dawn materialized into a great game, and I supported that one too early in development. So it's a hit or miss.

Last edited:

emuplus

I guess it depends how you look at it, with games like World of Warcraft and League of Legends your free time gets quite literally sucked out of you XD and it turns quite addictive real fast, which is bad if you are trying to focus on other aspects of life.

LoL over the years became even worse with all possible toxic players gathering up in 1 community, and game balance being really bad over time, not to mention all the lol smurf account sellers out there, it becomes hard to distinct who is boosted or who bought an account and who didn't. ^^