What is freedom?

pix07

What is freedom for you how you feel it ?

And welcome in discussion.

For me freedom is free web from goverment.

Day when you can buy everything and dont care of people opinions.

World where you can live and be yourself.

Thats freedom for me.

ajalexxx

Freedom, generally, is having the ability to act or change without constraint. Something is "free" if it can change easily and is not constrained in its present state. That is freedom according to Wikipedia.
Does your kids love sharks, treat them with this hungry shark game for PC.

ajalexxx

Freedom, generally, is having the ability to act or change without constraint. Something is "free" if it can change easily and is not constrained in its present state. That is freedom according to Wikipedia.
Does your kids like sharks? Treat them with this hungry shark game for PC.

crewariel

What is freedom for you how you feel it ?

And welcome in discussion.

For me freedom is free web from goverment.

Day when you can buy everything and dont care of people opinions.

World where you can live and be yourself.

Thats freedom for me.
The definition of freedom can be very wide, but for me personally liberty means managing my own time, having healthy mind and body and also leading a minimalist lifestyle.

Secondly, In my opinion, when you're healthy, the whole world of possibilities has been opened up in front of you. As long as you can move freely and think clearly, I think , you can pursue any dream, any goal, work on projects that drive you. Experiencing physical pain or psychological worries, means to be more determined by pills, physicians, relatives. Of course, these circumstances are inevitable throughout a life, however, I thinkwe ought to appreciate our own life without suffering and pain, always keeping in mind it is a true liberty.
Eventually, being a minimalist in life is just wonderful. Advertising of different contrivances, brand clothes, new gadgets make people greedy, needing to possess those designer and fashionable stuff just to boast or compete with friends and colleagues. People do not imagine their lives with no things that formerly made their live presence more comfortable and fulfilled. Nonetheless, it's enough to begin packing your bag to realise just how little you want. Before I'd started to travel overseas, I'd pretty big wardrobe, completely stacked with clothes. But very soon, once I began to move from place to place, It dawned on me, that with less things I am tied up to, making my dwell so much simpler and freer.

To start with, I enjoy my program to be flexible and independent. And that's why I am enjoying my freelance job. Working as a freelancer enables me to control my job and leisure time. I'm not dependent of the office hours, so I'm not wasting time for travelling into the office or for the chatting with colleagues, pretending that I enjoy it just to be polite. Rather, I attempt to make use of my time as effective as possible. For example, investing it at a self-study, projects I am passionate about or simply cultivation of my comedy.

In conclusion, no matter what do you place in the significance of your own freedom, the stage when you begin to understand that something is dragging you back from it or restrict your liberty, you should take responsibility for your well-being and make measures to modifications.