Desmume + Mouse

Daegoth

Hi! I've got a question regarding this emulator. I use a 360 controller so no issues here, the thing is NDS used touch screen feature and there u need to use a mouse.
So: w/o a 3rd party like joytokey, could it be possible to set the mouse as a the second stick? It's a bit annoying to drop the controller just to press the screen with the mouse on some games.

lollisans2005

i used the desmume emulator but avoided games that use TOO much touch screen, if i really wanted to play it i jsut used keyboard and mouse then but in the emulator itself, i never saw a option for it

GASIYAT

Banned
Hi! I've got a question Dafont Showbox Adam4adam regarding this emulator. I use a 360 controller so no issues here, the thing is NDS used touch screen feature and there u need to use a mouse.
So: w/o a 3rd party like joytokey, could it be possible to set the mouse as a the second stick? It's a bit annoying to drop the controller just to press the screen with the mouse on some games.

i really wanted to play it i jsut used keyboard and mouse then but in the emulator itself, i never saw a option for it

Last edited: