ePSXe and controllers

coltmanneil

HI,
Ive loaded the emulator ePSXe onto my android box and it loads fine but I cant seem to get the logic 3 controller to work with it. Ive tried "preferences" but everything is enabled. Is there more settings I am missing.

Help appreciated thanks.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Many Logitech devices are driver based. Are you sure it works on the android? Does it work in other android games or in the main screens?

coltmanneil

HI,
I was told to try another emulator called retrox and this actually works with the logic 3 and i played an old game soviet strike no bother. However this is the only ROM it would play. ePSX actually loads all the roms no bother but I just cant get the controller to work with the android box properly. Ive done all sorts of calibrations using youtube tips etc but the right joystick just isnt having is. If theres another controller anyone can recommend I might just buy another it might be easier.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
If you are not tied to that controller then yes get something better. Bliss-box.net is one of those all in one adapters that let you use older controllers. For me there is no substitute to the original stuff. If you are not in to that then just get a known working controller other use with the emulator. I'm not a big fan of the new stuff but most people use the 360 for example.

Last edited: