WII Controller and the Dolphin

DisneyRob

Can someone help me out with the WII controller and the Dolphin
I have watched the videos until the cows came home, and it still does not work right.
I got my computer to recognize the WII Remote as it appears in devices menu.
However when I go to sybc it Dolphin, nothing happens.
I go to the Config Menu
Go to WIMOTE #1
Go to real WII Remote, and hit refresh......
And nothing happens.
It will let me use the buttons on the WII Remote, but will do nothing with either the direction pad, or using the remote to move the cursor.
Is there something I am doing wrong.
And on top of that, after a while the WII remote disappears from my devices, and I need to install again.

DrPsyche

Can someone help me out with the WII controller and the Dolphin
I have watched the videos until the cows came home, and it still does not work right.
I got my computer to recognize the WII Remote to
do my homework as it appears in devices menu.
However when I go to sybc it Dolphin, nothing happens.
I go to the Config Menu
Go to WIMOTE #1
Go to real WII Remote, and hit refresh......
And nothing happens.
It will let me use the buttons on the WII Remote, but will do nothing with either the direction pad, or using the remote to move the cursor.
Is there something I am doing wrong.
And on top of that, after a while the WII remote disappears from my devices, and I need to install again.

Which Dolphin version are you using? I never had any issues with Mayflash Dolphinbar. It doubles up as a sensor bar as well. I also tried Wiimote via bluetooth and a USB sensor bar. But then realized it could be simpler.

Last edited:

terisas

Which Dolphin version are you using? I never had any issues with Mayflash Dolphinbar. It doubles up as a sensor bar as well. I also tried Wiimote via bluetooth and a USB sensor bar. But then realized it could be simpler.

The Mayflash version works flawlessly.