Which emulator should I use?

trpc21

To start, I apologize if this thread belongs in a different forum section.

My favorite Pokemon game by far is Crystal. I recently installed BGB Emulator for Windows 10 and the ROM hack Perfect Crystal and very much enjoyed it, but I lost progress several times because of saving issues. I understand the differences between the in-game save files and the emulator save states. I like how VisualBoyAdvance saves the state when you exit, so I can just save and load in-game, however there are other issues I have with VBA.

Are there other Windows emulators I can use to play Pokemon Crystal with any sort of autosave or save on exit feature?

EdwardButler

To start, I apologize if this thread belongs in a different forum section.

My favorite Pokemon game by far is Crystal. I recently installed BGB Emulator for Windows 10 and the ROM hack Perfect Crystal and very much enjoyed it, but I lost progress several times because of saving issues. I understand the differences between the in-game save files and the emulator save states. I like how VisualBoyAdvance saves the state when you exit, so I can just save and load in-game, however, there are other issues I have with VBA.

Are there other Windows emulators I can use to play Pokemon Crystal with any sort of autosave or save on exit feature?

Pokemon Crystal is a Gameboy Color Game. So you can choose any emulator from here . Choose the best one according to your needs. There are many emulators support Autosave on Exit feature