Thread: Which emulator should I use?

Default Which emulator should I use?

To start, I apologize if this thread belongs in a different forum section.

My favorite Pokemon game by far is Crystal. I recently installed BGB Emulator for Windows 10 and the ROM hack Perfect Crystal and very much enjoyed it, but I lost progress several times because of saving issues. I understand the differences between the in-game save files and the emulator save states. I like how VisualBoyAdvance saves the state when you exit, so I can just save and load in-game, however there are other issues I have with VBA.

Are there other Windows emulators I can use to play Pokemon Crystal with any sort of autosave or save on exit feature?

Default Re: Which emulator should I use?

http://emulation.gametechwiki.com/in...olor_emulators
    http://emulation.gametechwiki.com/in...ance_emulators
    About which emulator choose its your choice.
    read it it should help.
    Last edited by pix07; February 6th, 2019 at 09:48.
    "God made the integers, all else is the work of man "- Leopold Kronecker

Default Re: Which emulator should I use?

Quote Originally Posted by trpc21 View Post
    To start, I apologize if this thread belongs in a different forum section.

My favorite Pokemon game by far is Crystal. I recently installed BGB Emulator for Windows 10 and the ROM hack Perfect Crystal and very much enjoyed it, but I lost progress several times because of saving issues. I understand the differences between the in-game save files and the emulator save states. I like how VisualBoyAdvance saves the state when you exit, so I can just save and load in-game, however, there are other issues I have with VBA.

Are there other Windows emulators I can use to play Pokemon Crystal with any sort of autosave or save on exit feature?
    Pokemon Crystal is a Gameboy Color Game. So you can choose any emulator from here . Choose the best one according to your needs. There are many emulators support Autosave on Exit feature

Thread Information