Emulator Problem: Emulator game freezes when loading.

rr2911

I play in SSEGA.com, which is a emulator retro site. You can play SEGA, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, etc. My problem is with games that have an "in-game auto save feature". I play Bill Walsh College Football '95. This game saves your progress automatically. If I save my progress and then later on try to load the game and continue from where I left off, the game freezes. I can either save the game to a file or use the cloud feature. Either way the game freezes and won't let me continue. Anyone know how to get around this? Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Is there some soft of support on that site? You really need to contact them.

Otherwise you need an emulator that you can use locally on your pc.

сшлщы

The best way to solve the problem is to contact their support team and ask them to explain how it can be fixed. Or maybe you can try to use another online website to play Sega and Nintendo games such as https://emulatorgames.online/. As I know they have the option to save the game progress.

I tried to find the Golden Ax game on this site but did not find it.
But it turned out to <link removed> on which there are also no problems with saves and there are all retro games.

Last edited by a moderator:

cikos13

I play in SSEGA.com, which is a emulator retro site. You can play SEGA, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, etc. My problem is with games that have an "in-game auto save feature". I play Bill Walsh College Football '95. This game saves your progress automatically. If I save my progress and then later on try to load the game and continue from where I left off, the game freezes. I can either save the game to a file or use the cloud feature. Either way the game freezes and won't let me continue. Anyone know how to get around this? Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!

I also had such problems when I played Super Mario World.
I searched for how to fix the problem for a long time, and then my friends talked about emulators and I found where there are no problems with saving. I advise.