Xebra issues low FPS.

gMemo92

So i'm using Xebra been using for a while and it worked great before but lately i've had this problem where i start xebra and its running low fps. Running on stock settings

- drawing skip 0

- display skip 2

- mode 2 (little fast)

Basically every time i start up Xebra it's running at very low fps. It's unplayable.

But once i insert my USB controller (Wired Xbox 360) the fps goes to normal. It's so weird.

And for some reason i can't toggle between modes anymore. Back then i would switch between Mode 1 and Mode 2. Mode 1 is (Recommended) and Mode 2 is (little fast)

The reason why i switched to mode 1 was to lower the fps on certain games (Like the jump rope mini game on FF9) but now everytime i switch to mode 1 to lower the fps nothing happens to the fps. It just says at a normal fps. This would include lowering the cpu power in power management. Tried on 2 laptops already. Both of this issues are happening on my laptops.

Anyone every gone through this? Back then i didn't have this problems. Maybe its windows 10 update?? Is there a frame limiter key in Xebra by any chance? Maybe i forgot about it. I guess the most weird issue is the controller. I don't get why the controller makes the fps normal and without the controller the fps drops.

Last edited: