Pokemon Advice

Lostgamer

I know people have different preference but what do you consider worst Pokemon move? To me it is
  • Constrict
  • Splash
  • Teleport

There are many more and i was finding it difficult to name all. But I would like to know what about you?

One point point: I play on mobile app but I wish to play Pokemon on my PC. I just love to play on big screen. What is the best way.
I tried doing it with android simulator Bluestack but that keeps on banning the account.

-------------------------

Poke Thrift

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
I've never been a big fan of the teleport move, as it just seems so wasteful :(

How dare you call Teleport useless! Have I ever! This move allowed me to catch Mew as early as Cerulean city in the original Red and Blue games!

KAISY

I know people have different preference but what do you consider worst Pokemon move? To me it is
  • Constrict
  • Splash
  • Teleport

There are many more and i was finding it difficult to name all. But I would like to know what about you?

One point point: I play on mobile app but I wish to play Pokemon on my PC. I just love to play on big screen. What is the best way.
I tried doing it with android simulator Bluestack but that keeps on banning the account.

I ever! This move allowed me to catch Mew as early as Cerulean city in the original Red and Blue games!

KAISY

• Constrict
  • Splash
  • Teleport

I tried doing it with android simulator Bluestack but that keeps on banning the account filezilla uc browser rufus.

This move allowed me to catch Mew as early as Cerulean city in the original Red and Blue games!