Any Twitch users/streamers out there?

atthegates

I'm pretty fascinated by Twitch. I can't say that I'm a massive fan of the site, but it's pretty interesting. Just the fact that millions of people out there love to watch people play games. I'd love to know if anyone has been watching a Twitch channel, or even streamed some games themselves?

Lostgamer

That looks great to keep up the motivation and boast yourself. I did not know this exist also. I might use them soon but i wont be the watcher, instead will stream

KAISY

I'm pretty fascinated by Twitch. I can't say that I'm a massive fan of the site, but it's pretty interesting. Just the fact that millions of people out there love to watch people play games. I'd love to know if anyone has been watching a Twitch channel, or even streamed some games themselves?

Couple that with consistency and some luck and you've got a chance to make it on Twitch. That's what a lot of streamers who made it say, anyway.

KAISY

I'm pretty fascinated by Twitch. I can't say that I'm a massive fan of the site, but it's pretty interesting. Just the fact that millions of people out there love to watch people play games. I'd love to know if anyone has been watching a Twitch channel, or even streamed some games themselves? my ip birthday wishes tneb

That's what a lot of streamers who made it say, anyway.

Nickimathew

You should be great or extremely clever and engaging. Couple that with consistency and some karma and you have an opportunity to make it on Twitch. That is the thing that a ton of decorations who made it state, at any rate.

Suits23

I love twitch the platform as it works, not thrilled with the payment schedule for the streamers. Considering how much business the streamers bring twitch, they could be way more generous with the pay. Trust me, they aren't struggling.

ZionLawson

It's a very interesting occupation that brings in good money. It's very easy to do if you know how to use graphic tools. I've been doing web design for about six months and plan to take more courses. It's very important to develop in this field, learn new things and apply the knowledge in practice. I work with bloggers who have a channel on Twitch. I usually design banners for their channels. For that, I use free templates from create.vista. This platform allows me to implement interesting ideas. It is important to do creative projects that will be valuable to clients.

Last edited:

AndreasMccann

I recently joined Twitch. As for me, there's something fascinating about Twitch, right? It's this digital realm where gaming becomes a whole experience, and the fact that millions of folks tune in to watch others play is pretty mind-boggling.

HughCameron

It's like this whole new world where gaming takes center stage, and the fact that watching others play games has become a thing is mind-blowing.I've dipped my toes in the Twitch waters, catching a few streams here and there. It's like a mix of entertainment and community vibes, which is pretty cool.If you're thinking of leveling up your Twitch presence, you might've heard about a chance to buy non drop Twitch followers. It's like giving your channel a boost, but remember, building a genuine community is what it's all about.

Last edited: