A New Nintendo Switch Emulator RyujiNX

EmulatorLowdown

EmulatorLowdown.com
First there was Yuzu and now we have https://ryujinx.org/ - edit - [Fixed broken URL]

I only heard about them few days ago so I was curious about the communities thoughts seeing as I am looking to write about this on my site.

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

barbaraevans

It is a Nintendo Switch Emulator customized in C#; not at all like most emulators that are made with C++ or C. This emulator intends to offer great execution, a well disposed interface, and reliable forms. Ryujinx is made by client gdkchan over at the GBAtemp gatherings. This emulator is likewise accessible on GitHub, and is authorized under the "Unlicensed" permit.

shivaa

I have not been attentive to the evolution of their project but if it gives the same results as with Cemu, then I say bravo;)

lovelashbahadur

I have not been attentive to the evolution of their project but if it gives the same results as with Cemu, then I say bravo;)

It's a good thing Nintendo locked the system saves down so you can't back them up at all to prevent hacking! /s

I have a Switch, I love it. It's an amazing home/portable hybrid. But fucking Nintendo with their ancient online systems and backup hindering protection system.

pinknemo13

It's a good thing Nintendo locked the system saves down so you can't back them up at all to prevent hacking! /s

I have a Switch, I love it. It's an amazing home/portable hybrid. But fucking Nintendo with their ancient online systems and backup hindering protection system.

Thank you so much for the rpelyy! My issue is solved finally.

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Yeah, I love my Switch! Best part about it is the Home-shop hack, and the mod-chip of course. Its a portable dream, and with RetroArch its also a portable emulation box. I especialy love the home-shop where you just download any 3rd party game and try it out. Sure that's not right, but screw N' They make enough on these. I wish someone would make a fake server so we could game on line with band consoles but its not that big of a deal to me.

GASIYAT

Banned
I only heard about them few days ago so I was curious about the communities thoughts seeing as I am looking to write about this on my site.

Last edited: