Emulator Problem: Getting both of Razer Serval's sticks to work in ClassicBoy

DreamBliss

I have encountered a problem where, when I try to use the right analog stick on my Razer Serval gamepad, it will not register it in the controller configuration. There is no configuration that will work, I have tried PS3, Xbox 360 - all the presets. There are no plugins to download. Whoever made ClassicBoy hasn't even finished their webpage from 2014!

I did download the .apk and extract it using 7zip. In there I found a controller configuration file. Here is an example entry:
[PS3]
map=0:19,1:20,2:21,3:22,4:108,5:109,8:100,9:96,10:99,11:97,12:102,13:103,14:104,15:105,16:-4,17:-3,18:-2,19:-1

A similar code shows up in my custom profile, which I used Astro File Manager to view on my phone. It has the extension .cgf. I think I can create my own .cfg and import it, but I have to understand what that gibberish above means.

I assume that other emulators use similar codes for their controller configs, and that is why I am here. Will you translate that code for me into plain english, and tell me how to add my desired settings for my right analog stick?

I have no idea how to see these files on my PC through USB connection to my phone. So even when I do get the config figured out, I don't know how to get the file onto my Android in the right place, as the folders are hidden. Google is absolutely useless. There simply is no information in making all your Android device files in windows. All I found was Android Commander and that program can't find my phone, even with its IP! So I will look into FTP options later.

One thing at a time... First get familiar with whatever these settings mean and make a custom config for my Serval.

I truly appreciate your help!