Request: Couch multiplayer games

Raz

Quick story: I was a console peasant and one thing I didn't like about my PS4 is lack of couch multiplayer games, so finaly decided to build a PC because of how versatile it is and how many games there is on Steam.

So I got: I5-3570k, 16Gb ram, Gtx 1070 GPU, 2 xbox one controllers, 2 ps4 dualshocks and two of those bad boys Mad Catz SFV alpha: :p
31oavk2MYML.jpg

I think it's plenty enough to run new and retro games. The problem is there must be tons of games that I don't even know about, so here is my plea, recommend me some games ;)

I had an absolute blast playing: Broforce, Blaze rush, Castle Crashers, Duck Game, Enter the Gungeon, Gang Beasts, Helldivers, Metal SlugX, Overcooked!, Portal2 on my PC. And then I tried emulate old amiga games: S.V.I.W and Battle Squadron, and those are damn good! I want more :D

Thanks.

pix07

everything is now under control if you need "wisdom" write to me :)

Raz

I am not asking where to get the games from, a quick search in google is enough to answer this question, I am rather asking what games are worth checking ;) I didn't knew there is an embargo on listing your favourite couch multiplayer games. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

Last edited:

AaronFrorp

Request Couch multiplayer games

I also have a personal distaste for anything Zombie related. Too many games. Same gameplay. Oversaturated. Closest one I enjoyed was The Last of Us. Where are the dinosaur games?

pix07

Re: Request Couch multiplayer games

try THOD (The House of Dead) by SEGA.

KAISY

Quick story: I was a console peasant and one thing I didn't like about my PS4 is lack of couch multiplayer games, so finaly decided to build a PC because of how versatile it is and how many games there is on Steam.

So I got: I5-3570k, 16Gb ram, Gtx 1070 GPU, 2 xbox one controllers, 2 ps4 dualshocks and two of those bad boys Mad Catz SFV alpha: :p
31oavk2MYML.jpg

I think it's plenty enough to run new and retro games. auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solver The problem is there must be tons of games that I don't even know about, so here is my plea, recommend me some games ;)

I had an absolute blast playing: Broforce, Blaze rush, Castle Crashers, Duck Game, Enter the Gungeon, Gang Beasts, Helldivers, Metal SlugX, Overcooked!, Portal2 on my PC. And then I tried emulate old amiga games: S.V.I.W and Battle Squadron, and those are damn good! I want more :D

Thanks.

Oversaturated. Closest one I enjoyed was The Last of Us. Where are the dinosaur games?