LOVE FOR NEW RETRO GAMES

CUTTA

HELLO PEOPLE

I am into retro gaming since i'm a tad bit older so Im also into these new retro games that has been coming out lately it's great so i decided to make a list of these games I have played on STEAM. A lot of them don't get to props they truly deserve so hopefully anyone who stops by will at least give these great titles a look at the least and look out for more as I dig for more new retro gems....THANK YOU KINDLY A HAVE A NICE DAY

CHECK THE PAGE OUT HERE

daheadcutta.weebly.com/new-retro-games.html

Last edited:

pix07

They are NOT retro games but so called INDIE games

Raz

Not a very extensive list... there was a ton of games like this released recently, one of my favourite ones must be:
-Broforce
-Shovel knight
-Axiom Verge
-Enter the Gungeon
-Hyper Light Drifter
-Lisa (this one is a bit dark)
-Titan Souls

But the list could go I think indefinitely, there is so many.

SPFreely

How about the Kingdom games? Imo they boast quite beautiful graphics and the interesting concept of a 2D kingdom/empire builder.

Uet97rb.jpg
d27YrOq.jpg

Turtle

Not a very extensive list... there was a ton of games like this released recently, one of my favourite ones must be:
-Broforce
-Shovel knight
-Axiom Verge
-Enter the Gungeon
-Hyper Light Drifter
-Titan Souls

Yeah, Broforce is my favorite too! :D

therude

-Broforce
-Shovel knight
-Axiom Verge
-Enter the Gungeon
-Hyper Light Drifter
-Titan Souls

Shovel knight
Axiom Verge

Both look good to me.

shivaa

the Kingdom is a perfect game to pass one's time but it is a little repetitive to be played very long. Despite all the graphics are pleasant and the game is very fluid! !

________________________________________________________________________________
ShowBox Tutuapp Mobdro

niko

Retro games associated with old games I don't get the title new retro games if the games are new they are new but not retro. My opinion.

Rosenivy

I think the best retro games are:

Super Mario Kart.
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
Donkey Kong.
Space Invaders.