Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to play console games on M.A.M.E.?.

Default Re: How to play console games on M.A.M.E.?.

hey everyone, If you want to play gba games on psp console go for these best gba emulators for you.

Quote Originally Posted by hhisc29926 View Post
    Hello!, thank you for your quick answer; it is not common to find answers here, as it appears that very few people visit this forum (or want to help).

The game that is causing me trouble is "Pier Solar and the Great Architects" (that is the one which originated this whole situation). The game can not be played on Gens (I installed it and did not work, even after lots of tweaking, and also have read that it can not be played on Gens). I installed Retroarch also, but do not know how to make it run that game (in the case that it will be able to do it) or any other game . There is very little information on the internet about Retroarch (other than very technical and weird information), and I do not even know if Retroarch is an emulator itself or if it s an emulator manager. I have read on different sites that the game can be played with M.E.S.S. (which is now combined with M.A.M.E.), but do not know how to make M.E.S.S. (I have a former version) nor M.A.M.E. (which now includes M.E.S.S.) run it. I have read also that none of the latest versions of M.E.S.S. or M.A.M.E. need B.I.O.S. for N.E.S. nor Genesis (in the case that by "drivers" you meant "B.I.O.S.").

I still would like to use M.A.M.E. with N.E.S. and Genesis games, but all the information I have found during many hours and days of researching is too complicated. The people who post that information either want to brag about their knowledge, or post it just to their fellow developers/programmers, or do not have the knowledge for typing the information in easy and understandable terms. I think (and can be sure about it) that there are thousands (or perhaps millions) of people around the world that would like to use such emultators, but because the information about them is presented in such a complicated way, the big mayority of the people can not use and enjoy such good programs. It is my hope that I will find someone nice enough as to explain me how to use M.A.M.E. (or at least M.E.S.S.) with console games, or at least to direct me to a site made for the average person, so that I will understand the instructions.

Thank you very much for all your help (dziękuję).
    E, then what should I do now? (I can only see the arcade games on the emulator, not the N.E.S. nor Genesis R.O.M.s). I have researched the internet for hours, and all I find is complicated stuff full with strange (weird) technical words and instructions that I do not understand, as I am not a developer, nor a programmer nor something like that, and that does not help me at all. I will appreciate if someone is kind enough to explain me in a clear, understandable way what to do without writing such comments as "Google it!" or "You should now that" (if I knew it I would not be posting my question). Thank you very much for your comprehension and help.

Quote Originally Posted by KAISY View Post
    E, then what should I do now? (I can only see the arcade games on the emulator, not the N.E.S. nor Genesis R.O.M.s). I have researched the internet for hours, and all I find is complicated stuff full with strange (weird) FileZilla UC Browser Rufus technical words and instructions that I do not understand, as I am not a developer, nor a programmer nor something like that, and that does not help me at all. I will appreciate if someone is kind enough to explain me in a clear, understandable way what to do without writing such comments as "Google it!" or "You should now that" (if I knew it I would not be posting my question). Thank you very much for your comprehension and help.
    The game that is causing me trouble is "Pier Solar and the Great Architects" (that is the one which originated this whole situation). The game can not be played on Gens (I installed it and did not work, even after lots of tweaking, and also have read that it can not be played on Gens). I installed Retroarch also, but do not know how to make it run that game (in the case that it will be able to do it) or any other game . There is very little information on the internet about Retroarch (other than very technical and weird information), and I do not even know if Retroarch is an emulator itself or if it s an emulator manager. I have read on different sites that the game can be played with M.E.S.S. (which is now combined with M.A.M.E.), but do not know how to make M.E.S.S. (I have a former version) nor M.A.M.E. (which now includes M.E.S.S.) run it. I have read also that none of the latest versions of M.E.S.S. or M.A.M.E. need B.I.O.S. for N.E.S. nor Genesis (in the case that by "drivers" you meant "B.I.O.S.").

Thread Information