Game Problem: Castlevania SOTN runs at lightspeed?

Basic

So, I started emulating all kinds of games for NGC, and I decided to try and emulate a PSX game, in particular: Castlevania SOTN. So I went through the basic guides and such, got all my plugins, BIOS, ISO's and etc.
But when I boot up the game, it runs at nigh lightspeed and the "Konami" opening along with the intro 3-D castle cinematic don't play. I've fiddled around a little with a couple video plugins but I'm feeling lost. I'm hoping to receive a little advisory of some sort about what to do about this problem

pix07

:) its ripped or not what version of pcx you use and what plugins which OS

Basic

I'm using epsxe 2.0.5, and I've tried all the video plugins. I figure it's not a sound issue cause the sound plays fine but the game itself+visuals are messed up in someway, either not playing or running at lightspeed. I'm on Win10

Basic

ALRIGHT. So I've got a different ROM, and after mucking about a bit with 2 plugins (got it on the second one), it runs at normal speed but, now the audio is doing a weird choppy thing.
Currently using plugins:
- P.E.Op.S OpenGL Driver 1.78 (Video)
- Eternal SPU (Audio)
- SaPu's CDrom (CD Rom)
I might muck around a bit with the other graphical plugins and see if it fixes it.