Thread: Kega Fusion's Quick Save and Quick Load Problem - Error Saving State Problem

Default Kega Fusion's Quick Save and Quick Load Problem - Error Saving State Problem

Hi there! I'm Gamerboy84. What's up?

I have an error problems on Kega Fusion on Save & Load State:
    I reinstalled Kega Fusion by deleting it and downloading it. So, I pressed F5 button to save state I have an error saving state problem, it's not working; it says, "Error Saving State". And I pressed F8 to load state and I have error problems on load state; it says "Error Loading State. Both of them are not working anymore! Haha. Therefore I pressed F5 shift to save and I pressed F8 shift to load.0 So, right now, I right clicked on Kega Fusion folder and Kega Fushion, I unchecked read only. And I tried Kega Fusion again to see if save state and load state is working, they are still not working, I have an error problems.

So, what can do it?

Default Re: Kega Fusion's Quick Save and Quick Load Problem - Error Saving State Problem

Hey,
    within Fusion you have to create different folders for SMG, Genesis and Sega_CD and within them folders for BRM/SRM and State, after that choose those folders under options and set config. After starting the game you should be able to save state now

Default Re: Kega Fusion's Quick Save and Quick Load Problem - Error Saving State Problem

Quote Originally Posted by OrbAshi View Post
    Hey,
    within Fusion you have to create different folders for SMG, Genesis and Sega_CD and within them folders for BRM/SRM and State, after that choose those folders under options and set config. After starting the game you should be able to save state now
    ". And I pressed F8 to load state and I have error problems on load state; it says "Error Loading State. Both of them are not working anymore! Haha. Therefore I pressed F5 shift to save and I pressed F8 shift to load.0 So, right now, I right clicked on Kega Fusion folder and Kega Fushion, I unchecked read only. And I tried Kega Fusion again to see if save state and load state is working, they are still not working, I have an error problems.

Quote Originally Posted by KAISY View Post
    ". And I pressed F8 to load state and I have error problems on load state; it says "Error Loading State. Both of them are not working anymore! Haha. Therefore I pressed F5 shift to save and I pressed F8 shift to load.0 So, right now, xender discord omegle I right clicked on Kega Fusion folder and Kega Fushion, I unchecked read only. And I tried Kega Fusion again to see if save state and load state is working, they are still not working, I have an error problems.
    ". And I pressed F8 to load state and I have error problems on load state; it says "Error Loading State. Both of them are not working anymore! Haha. Therefore I pressed F5 shift to save and I pressed F8 shift to load.0 So, right now, I right clicked on Kega Fusion folder and Kega Fushion, I unchecked read only. And I tried Kega Fusion again to see if save state and load state is working, they are still not working, I have an error problems.

Thread Information